A few conditions to be fulfilled by the project manager:
- Do not have taken out any commitments (kept quotes, order forms sent back…) before the GAL receiving the request for help
- Obtain a public, national co-financing which will enable the call for European financings. The main public co-financers are: the state, the region, the departments, the community of communes….
- Provide the proof of the reasonable cost of the presented expenses (comparison between various quotes, public markets…)
- Inform the GAL of possible changes regarding the initial request (change of supplier, material, lay out, financing plan…)
- Be in the position of paying out in advance the expected expenses; the European subvention will only intervene to reimburse provided payment proofs (paid invoice, bank statement showing expenses …)
- Communicate about the participation of the LEADER financings
- Commit to maintaining investments during at least 5 years once the project is carried out and paid for